Welcome to MyStampGarden
  • Last Chance Products
    Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue last chance products, up to 50% off, don't miss out! ♡
    Learn more
  • Monthly Card Class
    Are you looking for a monthly card kit delivered to your doorsteps? reach out to me to know about it! ♡
    Learn more

Floral Essence

Thank you for your time to check out my blog. I used the Stampin'Up Floral Essence Bundle from the upcoming New Catalogue 2019-2020 for Bruno & Kylie's Creative Challenge#BKCC001. Thank you or Congratulations is the theme but I want to use both the sentiments and the image from the 
 Floral Essence Stamp Set 

Floral Essence Stamp Set



I started with Pretty Peacock  as my base and I used layering it with Night of Navy and Floral Essence DSP . I used the Simple Stripes Embossing folder to on pretty peacock CardStock and add Night of navy as a layer to it and stick altogether.
                         Next small layer at the centre is with the CardStock Sahara sand and Night of Navy. I stamped the image in whisper white CardStock with using Versamark ink and added Stampin'Up Gold Embossing powder, dried it using a heat gun and punched the image and I trimmed the white edges using scissors.

                       I punched the same flower in Rococo Rose CardStock to give the outer layer to the flower and coloured inside using pretty Peacock ink by Stampin' blender pens with adding Stampin' Dimensional at the back of the flower to give a 3D look.

Sentiments are from the same stamp set stamped with Versamark Ink with White embossing powder.


Product used: 
  • Pretty Peacock CardStock 
  • Night of Navy CardStock Rose CardStock
  • Sahara Sand CardStock
  • Rococo Rose Cardstock 
  • Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper 
  • Whisper White CardStock
  • Stampin' Up  Gold Embossing Powder 
  • Stampin' Up White Embossing Powder
  • Floral Essence Punch 
  • Simple stripes impression Embossing folder
  • Stampin' Blender pens 
  • Stampin' Dimensional 
  • Heat Gun
  • Big shot 
  • Wink of Stella 
  • Tom Bow multipurpose liquid glue
  • Versamark Ink
Measurements in CentimetresA4 CardStock:
Base Card: (A4 CardStock cut into half)
Pretty Peacock: 27.9cm by 10.5cm scored at 14.9cm ( Base Card ) 
Night of Navy: 9.5 cm by 13.9cm (First Layer)
Floral Essence DSP: 9 cm by 13.4cm (Second Layer)
Night of Navy: 13.4 by 4.5cm 
Pretty Peacock:13.4 cm by 4 cm 
Sahara Sand: 8cm by 6 cm ( Centrepiece).
Night of Navy: 5.5cm by 7.5cm (Centrepiece to Stamp sentiments )
The stamp set and some of the new products which I used here are from the Stampin' Up New Annual Catalogue 2019-2020. 

If you need any Stampin' Supplies I am happy to be your Demonstrator if you are in Australia. 

Click here to visit my Online shop.
Click here to Subscribe to My Monthly Newsletter
Click here to Join My team





Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to check out my blog and leave me a comment. I will read all your comments and it means a lot to me.Happy Stamping! hugs Maheswari :)