Welcome to MyStampGarden
  • Last Chance Products
    Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue last chance products, up to 50% off, don't miss out! ♡
    Learn more
  • Monthly Card Class
    Are you looking for a monthly card kit delivered to your doorsteps? reach out to me to know about it! ♡
    Learn more

Stampin'Up! Beauty of Friendship #thespotchallenge162

Hello, Good morning

Welcome back, everyone. 

This week for The Spot Design Team TheSpotChallenge#162 - Case the Designer Maheswari Rajaguru. 

Yes that me. Casing my own design is so much fun I am honored. 

I used a simple layout using the stamp set ' Beauty of Friendship ' from the New Annual Catalog 2021. 

Here is my card 



You can also take part in this fun weekly challenge.



This is the card I cased from my own design. I love this layout a lot. It's very simple and also it will be great for any stamp set. 


Measurements and Procedure:

  • Base card Merry Merlot- 29.7 cm by 10.5cm scored at 14.9cm 
  • Layer 1: Basic White 10 cm by 14.4 cm ( embossed using Bark 3D embossing folder )
  • Layer 2: Basic White  9cm by 13.4cm 
  • Layer 3: Beauty of Earth Designer Series Paper: 8.7cm by 13.1 cm 
  • Layer 4: Basic White: 8 cm by 12.4 cm 
  • Cinnamon Cider- 10cm by 14.4cm ( Inside )
  • Basic White - 9.7cm by 14.1 cm ( Insdie )
  • Designer Series Paper - 10 cm by 14.4 cm ( Top)
  • Designer Series Paper- 2cm by 9.7cm (down )
  • Stamped the tree image on Basic White cardstock using Cinnamon Cider and Bumblebee Stampin' Classic Ink and Die-cut the tree using Basic White and Crumb Cake cardstock. 
  • Used Bakers twine and simple elegant twine to tie on the sides of the basic white cardstock. 
  • Splatter Cinnamon Cider and Bumblebee ink using Stampin' Write Markers. 
  • Now attached the Die-cut pieces using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • I tore the edges of all the layer cards using scissors. 



  • Stamped the sentiment using Versamrak Inkpad and add white embossing powder then using the heat tool to melt the powder. Used scissors to fuzzy cut the sentiment and added it to the front of the using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • I love the effect of a tree look inside so I decorated it using the designer series paper. 




Click the below link to Shop Online: