Welcome to MyStampGarden
  • Last Chance Products
    Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue last chance products, up to 50% off, don't miss out! ♡
    Learn more
  • Monthly Card Class
    Are you looking for a monthly card kit delivered to your doorsteps? reach out to me to know about it! ♡
    Learn more

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tropical - The Spot Challenge 164

Good Morning lovely friends,

Happy to welcome you all again to my blog! 

This week's challenge in The Spot  #TheSpotChallenge164.  Create something for the boys.

Here is my card for today's challenge.

I used the Timeless Tropical Stampset and In the Tropical Dies

All the Stampin' Up! products I used here are available at my Online Store. Click the below image of the blog post to reach my store.

You can also take part in this challenge. Click here  #TheSpotChallenge164
I like to choose the base card as Cinnamon Cider, I love this color, great for masculine cards. 

  • Cinnamon Cider base card- 29.7 cm by 10.5 cm scored @14.9 cm 
  • Layer 1: Basic Black 10cm by 14.4 cm 
  • Layer 2: Cinnamon Cider 9.8 cm by 14.2 cm ( embossed using Bark 3D embossing folder ) 
  • Sponge the Cinnamon Cider layering card using Cinnamon Cider Stampin' classic ink with blending brushes. 
  • Stamped the image and the sentiment using Versamark Inkpad in the basic black cardstock and heat emboss it using White embossing powder.

Hope you all like my today's project. If you have any questions please feel free to message me. 

Join My Team today to enjoy monthly Free Online classes with lots of great tips and tricks with PDF and Video tutorials exclusive to my team members.

Shop Online:  Click the below image, it will take you to my Online Store.
Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful day! 

Hugs Maheswari :)