Stampin' Up! Quite Meadow Bundle- #GDP320

 Hello lovely friends, 

My today's card is for the Global Creative Challenge.

This week in the #GDP320 challenge, it's CASE THE DESIGNER - Kayla McCredie. 

She is one of the most extraordinary creators of my all-time favourite. I love her unique style. 

I used the ' Quite Meadow ' Bundles.

Here is my card for today's challenge, 

You can also participate in this week's challenge. Click here  #GDP320 


  • Base Card Polished Pink - 10.5 cm by 29.7 cm scored @14.9 cm 
  • Layer 1: Polished Pink 10cm by 14.4 cm 
  • Layer 2: -Polished Pink 9.7 cm by 14.2 cm 
  • Layer 3- Linen Speciality Paper - 9.4 cm by 13.9 cm 


Procedure:
  • Adhere Layer 1 and 2 together and attach both the cardstocks to the base card. 
  • Tear the sides of the linen paper using Paper Snips first, then peel a few threads from the sides of the linen paper to give a vintage look to the card. 
  • I have stamped the background of the linen paper using Smoky Slate and heat embossed it again using gold embossing powder.
  • Next, sponge the edges of the linen paper using Crumb Cake Stampin'Ink, remove the sticker from the back of the linen paper and attach it to the top of the layer 2 Blushing Bride Cardstock. 

  • Die-cut some leaves from the cardstocks using the Meadow Dies - Smoky slate, Blushing Bride, Basic White. Die-cut the butterfly using Fresh Freesia Shimmer Vellum and Gold & Rose Metallic Speciality Paper. 
  • Attach all the pieces using glue and glue dots.
  • Splatter some of the Wink of Stella in the background. 
  • Then used the ribbon Blushing Bride ( I peeled the ribbon and attached it). Next, I cut the Diamond Weave in half and added it on top of it. 
  • I have stamped the sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink.
I hope you all like today's tutorial. All the Stampin' Up! products I used here are available in my Online Store. Click the below image.

All the Stampin' Up! products I used here are available in my online store below.  
Click the below image. It will take you to my Online Store.
When you Shop Online for $50 or more using the Host Code: KKVE3NKR
to receive a FREE GIFT and a handmade thank you card from me. 

Stampin' Up! Massive Last chance products are available in a great bargain. Some of them are even 50% off. So jump in and start your shopping today! 


Product List 

See you again. Happy Stamping!

Crafty Hugs, 
Maheswari :)