Welcome to MyStampGarden
  • Last Chance Products
    Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue last chance products, up to 50% off, don't miss out! ♡
    Learn more
  • Monthly Card Class
    Are you looking for a monthly card kit delivered to your doorsteps? reach out to me to know about it! ♡
    Learn more

Stampin' Up! Floral Essence and Free As A Bird Stamp sets


My today's Card was using Stampin' Up! Free As A Bird and Floral Essence stamp sets. 

FLORAL ESSENCE 


Click here to Shop Online 

Bermuda Bay as my base card followed by layering Whisper White, Basic Black and the Come Sail away Designer Series Paper. I stamped the image from the beautiful Floral Essence and sentiments from the Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set using Versa mark Ink and Embossed by adding Shimmer White Embossing Powder.




Product Used:

Stamp Sets:  Free As A Bird Cling Stamp set 
                     Floral Essence Stamp set
  • Bermuda Bay A4 Card stock
  • Whisper White A4 Card stock
  • Basic Black A4 Card stock
  • Come Sail Away Designer series Paper
  • Versa Mark Ink 
  • Shimmer White Embossing Powder
  • Embossing Buddy
  • Stampin' Dimensional
  • Tom Bow Multipurpose Glue
  • Rhinestones

Floral Essence Photopolymer Stamp set


Click here to Shop Online 


Measurements :

Base Card:  Bermuda Bay ( 21 by 14.8 Scored @ 10.5cm )
( Cut A4 Card Stock in to half)
Bermuda Bay - 8 cm by 6 cm 
Whisper White: 9.5cm by 13.8 cm 
Whisper White: 8.5 cm by 6 cm 
Basic Black:  9 cm by 13.3 cm
Basic Black: 2 cm by 13.3cm 
Basic Black: 7.5 cm by 5.5cm 
Come Sail Away Designer series Paper: 8.5 cm by 12.8 cm 



Free As A Bird Cling Stamp Set 

Click here to Shop Online 

Thank you for taking your time to check out my blog. Leave me a comment, I am happy to hear what you think about my project. If you like to purchase any of the Stampin' supplies I am happy to be your Demonstrator if you are in Australia. Happy Stamping!

Click here to Shop online 
Click here to Join My Team