Welcome to MyStampGarden
  • Last Chance Products
    Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue last chance products, up to 50% off, don't miss out! ♡
    Learn more
  • Monthly Card Class
    Are you looking for a monthly card kit delivered to your doorsteps? reach out to me to know about it! ♡
    Learn more

Stampin' Up! Over the Moon

Happy to share this fun card with you all.
I used the Stampin' Up! Over the Moon stamp set along with Pressed Petals Speciality Designer series paper. I used large layering scallop circle die and large stitched circle die to stamp the Cow. I stamped both my image and sentiment on the scrap piece of very vanilla Card stock and made a fuzzy cut using my Scissors and coloured the little heart and the bell using Mango Melody Blends.



Click here to Shop Online 

 Pretty Peacock as my base card, Layer one using Very Vanilla and the second layer by Pressed Petal Speciality Designer Series Paper and along with my Scallop Pretty Peacock Ribbon.



Inside of the card was decorated using the same Designer series paper and the sentiment from the beautiful same stamp set.

                        
                                       Click here to Shop Online

Click here to Shop Online

Product Used:
Stamp set: Over the Moon 

  • Pretty Peacock A4 Card stock
  • Very Vanilla  A4 Cards stock
  • Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper
  • Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
  • Mango Melody Stampin' Blends
  • Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon
  • Stampin' Dimensional
  • Tom bow Multipurpose Glue
  • Scissors
  • Rhinestones 
  • Wink of Stella
Measurements of the Card:

Pretty Peacock: 10.5 cm by 14.8 cm 
( Cut at Half on 29.7 cm side of the A4 Card stock)
Very Vanilla : 9.5 cm by 13.8 cm 
Pressed Petals Designer series Paper: 9 cm by 13.3 cm 
Pretty Peacock Scallop Ribbon- 11 cm 


Click here 

Bonus days 
Thank you for taking your time to check out my blog. If you need any of the Stampin' Supplies I am happy to be your Demonstrator if you are in Australia.
Join My Team to get 20% Discount of all the Stampin' Up! Products. 
                              
Click here to Join Now 
Click here to Subscribe to My Newsletter 
Click here to Shop Online