Welcome to MyStampGarden
  • Last Chance Products
    Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue last chance products, up to 50% off, don't miss out! ♡
    Learn more
  • Monthly Card Class
    Are you looking for a monthly card kit delivered to your doorsteps? reach out to me to know about it! ♡
    Learn more

Stampin' Up! Fine Art Floral Suite - New Products !

 Hello Beauties, 

Welcome to my blog. 

I am very excited to share my today's card using the NEW PRODUCTS from the Mini Catalogue January- June 2021 using the beautiful FINE ART FLORAL SUITE . As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I can able to purchase this beauty first. 

  • Pool Party as my base card here followed by the layers Night of Navy, Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP ) - Absolutely gorgeous !!! and I added another layer of Pool party and the DSP.    
  • For the flowers I used the Stampin' colours- Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Bumble Bee, So Saffron and Terracotta tile. I added he beautiful Fine Art 3/8 Ribbon on top die-cut pieces of flowers just like a bouquet.
  • I splashed some Clear Wink of Stella glitter on the background and added some of the blue adhesive. 
  • Stamped the sentiment using Night of Navy Stampin' Classic Ink pad.
  • Decorated inside using the beautiful designer series paper. 

Hope you like my today's card. 

Join My Team  - You can able to purchase $235 Value of products just by paying $169 plus FREE SHIPPING to your door. How cool is that? Contact me today at stamp.mahes@gmail.com

After joining you can see the this NEW MINI CATALOGUE 2021 and able to order all this AMAZING new products from December 1st 2020 with 20% discount. 

If you have any enquires please free to contact me Ph : 0424503819

Don't forget to Subscribe to my newsletter. You are going to see some AMAZING projects in future using this beautiful bundle. 


If you are in Australia (if you don't have a Demonstrator ) I would love to be your Demo. 

Have a great day! Happy Stamping - hugs Maheswari