Welcome to MyStampGarden
  • Last Chance Products
    Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue last chance products, up to 50% off, don't miss out! ♡
    Learn more
  • Monthly Card Class
    Are you looking for a monthly card kit delivered to your doorsteps? reach out to me to know about it! ♡
    Learn more

Hop Abroad Instagram Hop for June 2024 - Kids/Baby Cards

 Hello, lovely crafters,

Today's post is for the Hop Abroad Instagram Hop for June 2024. Each month, we will have a different theme; this month's theme is doing Baby/kids cards.

Stamp Set -Sweet Peas 

I don't want to create a pink or blue card, I want to make something different. So I picked the colour Lemon Lolly as my main colour. 

Check out my Instagram - @maheswarirajaguru, account to see all the Design Team member's Projects.

Here is my project 



  • Base card Lemon Lolly -10.5cm x 29.7cm scored@14.9cm 
  • Layer 1:Lemon Lolly -9.7cm x14.1cm (embossed) 
  • Fluid Water Colour Paper -10.5cmx 11.8cm 
  • Basic White Inside -10cm x 14.4cm 


  • Colour the image using the Stampin'Blends Soft Sea Foam, Old Olive, and Mossy Meadow for the image, for the leaves I used only Mossy MeadowStampin'Blends for colouring.
  • Added some dots of Real Red to the lips.
  • Watercoloured the background using the colours Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and some Granny Apple Green. 
  • Splatter some of the Wild Wheat Ink to the background. 

  • Before adding the image to the Fluid watercolour paper, stamp the leaf image using Mossy Meadow's ink by spraying it with water. 
  • The Tiny white flowers are from the flowers of the beauty dies. Add three of them close to the image using glue. 
  • Once all dried stamp the sentiment using Momento Tuxedo Balck Ink pad. 

  • Remember to decorate the inside of the card. 
Product List
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me

Have a lovely day! Happy Stamping :)

Hugs,

Click here for more info



Comments

  1. Love this adorable creation! Your use of colours and layers is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! a special beautiful card!!! Like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to check out my blog and leave me a comment. I will read all your comments and it means a lot to me.Happy Stamping! hugs Maheswari :)