Welcome to MyStampGarden
  • Last Chance Products
    Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue last chance products, up to 50% off, don't miss out! ♡
    Learn more
  • Monthly Card Class
    Are you looking for a monthly card kit delivered to your doorsteps? reach out to me to know about it! ♡
    Learn more

Let's Craft Together Blog Hop- June 2024

 Today's post is for the Let's Craft Together Blog Hop- June 2024 and Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. Challenges are always fun and help us to create something different each time. 

This sketch was inspired by the Global Creative challenge a couple of weeks before.

I used the Attention Shoppers Bundle.



I picked the middle one diagonally, 
  • I embossed layer 1, Basic Gray using the Timber 3D embossing folder. 
  • I like this stamp set but it's my son's favourite stamp set from the Annual Catalogue.
  • Regarding colours, I love the new 2024 In-colours, So I like to use all of them. My favourites are Petunia Pop and Peach Pie.

Measurements 

  • Base card Basic Gray -10.5cmx29.7cm scored@14.9cm (4 1/4" x 11"scored@5 1/2")
  • Layer 1:Basic Gray (embossed) -9.7cm x 14.1cm (4" x 5 1/4")
  • Scrap Pieces of all the 5 In colours 2024 -2026 DSP- 1cm x10cm (1/2"x 4")
  • Basic White -10cm x 14.4cm (inside) (4" x 5 1/4")
  • Small piece of Basic White -1cm x 9cm (1/2" x 3 1/2")

  • Stamp the image on Basic White cardstock using Basic Black ink, fussy cut the flowers from the flower bouquet and attach using stampin' dimensional. 
  • Coloured the flower to the centre using Peach Pie Stampin' blends. 
  • Stamp the sentiment on Basic Black cardstock using Versamark Inkpad and white embossing powder. 
  • Splatter some Basic White ink to the background to create some white spots on the dark background. 

  • Don't forget to decorate the inside of the card, I used all the small scrap pieces to create the inside with a small piece of the leftover flower. 
Blog Hop List  

Product List

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me

Have a lovely day! Happy Stamping :)

Hugs,


Take an extra 10% Off! Sales Period: 5–30 June 2024

Everyone loves a good deal, so we’re offering an additional 10% off all stamp and die bundles! Between 5 and 30 June, take advantage of the sale and add new bundles to your collection. 

Plus, save 10% on the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. These machines make the perfect crafting partner for stamp and die bundles. With this offer, you and your customers can save time and money!


Get an additional 10% discount on stamp and die bundles only (that’s a total of 20% discount on stamp and die bundles!). This excludes suite collections, stamp and punch bundles, bundles not yet released to customers, and any other bundles*.

Save 10% on Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (white and Boho Blue). 
The 10% discount applies automatically to stamp and die bundles in all orders including Starter Kit orders.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach me.





Comments

  1. Super cute. I agree with your son - I LOVE this bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bright colours go really well with the Basic Gray. Love the way you have decorated the inside with irregular widths of the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dark tones against highlighted more by the bright pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Maheswari and those little pot plants are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. The black contrast is sooo dynamic!! Your colours are amazing!! I love your work!! Julia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to check out my blog and leave me a comment. I will read all your comments and it means a lot to me.Happy Stamping! hugs Maheswari :)